Disposable diapers (nappies) are expensive - and create environmentally unfriendly waste. Instead go with these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth baby diapers. For the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a much longer period of time and they are easily washed again and again to be ready for reuse any time. They are economical and environmental-friendly.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- One size fits all – you can adjust it to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Can be used as nappy cover: Because the nappy is waterproof, it will also work just like Baby BeeHinds nappy cover. Use it (without the insert) with your disposable nappies at night time or nap time to prevent leaking and keep your bedding dry
- Available in 7 wonderful vibrant colors!
- Materials: Outer layer: waterproof and breathable PUL
- Inner layer: micro fleece that does not hold moisture itself. (The moisture gets drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry)
- Dimensions: As shown
- Materials: Upper and lower layers of cotton yarn and Cotton in the middle
- Dimension: approx 35cm x 13cm
- Color: White
- 1. Wash before first use. Usually it will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more).
- 2. Place the insert inside the diaper through the open pocket in the back.
- 3. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the diaper to the insert.
- 4. More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary.
- 5. As with conventional diapers, these diapers should be changed approximately every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent diaper rash.
- 1. Remove and rinse off any solid matter (flush it down the toilet!)
- 2. Machine wash (no hotter than 35 degrees celsius), cold rinse;
- 3. Low heat tumble dry (or hang them up to dry in the sun)
- 4. Do not store unwashed diapers for too many days - should be washed in 1-2 days;
- 5. Do not use any bleach or softener.